AppWorx Development Installation Instructions
The upgraded AppWorx Development requires the AppWorx client to be installed locally on your workstation. Please follow the steps below to install the client on your workstation.
- Download the necessary files at AppWorxClient.zip (requires authentication). By default, the file will be downloaded to the “Downloads” folder, but your download location may be different.
- Navigate to the location of the downloaded file, right-click on the AppWorxClient.zip file, then select Extract All… from the menu.
- Click the Browse… button, browse to C:\Users\<username> (where <username> is your network ID), and click the Select Folder button. Then click Extract.
- Once extracted, the C:\Users\<username>\AppWorxClient folder should contain the client files.
The AppWorx Client is now installed. To run the client, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the AppWorx Client location c:\Users\
\AppWorxClient and double-click on the RunClient.jar file.
- The AppWorx Client will start and prompt you for your credentials.