Something To Know
The AV Equipment page is available online. View all the Audio Visual equipment you can check out for the use of an UCA event. For more information, visit the
IT Help Desk
Summer Session Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
May 17, 2013
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Burdick Hall 218
Network Maintenance is every Friday starting 5:30 p.m.
Information Technology Disaster Recovery
|Equipment is installed and functioning in the new disaster recovery (DR) site. IT staff are currently working on replicating critical functions and data at this location.
|The uninterruptible power supply that once powered the primary data center has been re-purposed to the new DR site.
|A Sapphire suppression system protects the location from fire hazards. This is the same system that is used in the primary data center, but smaller.
Beginning with the May Intersession, the campus will be using
the new Blackboard 9.1. Faculty may use the old version just for the May Intersession,
but all faculty who have attended the 9.1 training will be able to start using the new
version after May 10th.If you plan to continue using Blackboard, and have not done so
already, please sign up for faculty training with the Instructional Development Center at
Microsoft Campus Agreement
Terms of License Agreement
- If you are a current full-time UCA employee, you are granted the right to run ONE copy of any version of Microsoft Office installed on your personal computer in support of your duties at UCA.
- You may NOT make any copies of this software for any reason.
- Upon separation from UCA, you agree to unistall any version of Microsoft Office supplied by UCA under this campus agreement.
- The information on this form is necessary in order for us to be able to create a guest account.
- You will not receive any free technical support from Microsoft for this software.
- Disk must be returned within 10 days of the checkout date.
Some Things Cannot Last Forever
The following desktops and laptops will not longer be supported by the UCA IT department July 2013: