Something To Know
Supported Computer Models
The IT department has provided a page for Limited and Supported Computers.
The page list the expiration dates of all full supported, limited supported, and non-supported
computers owned by UCA. View Supported Computer Models Page
IT Help Desk
Fall Semester Hours
2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
December 9, 2013
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Burdick Hall 218
Network Maintenance is every Friday starting 5:30 p.m.
Did you know you can save individual email messages outside of the GroupWise client?
If you go to> Tools > Options > Environment > Default Actions and make sure the
"Drag message to desktop" is set to "Create a copy (.eml)" you can drag messages from
the GroupWise client to your computer desktop. The resulting file can then be opened by various email clients if desired.
Accessing UCA Wireless
Click on the link labeled: "Please click here to connect"
UCA Community Members:
1. Enter your UCA username and password
2. Click the Check Mark to register your mobile device (laptop, iPad, or cell phone)
3. Click Complete Registration (You should now have wireless access and it will last approximately 45 days).
1.Click Register as Guest
2. Enter Sponsor's E-mail Address (Your sponsor is the UCA Staff/Faculty).
3. Guest First Name (Your First Name)
4. Guest Last Name (Your Last Name)
5. Guest E-mail (Your E-mail)
6. Click Complete Registration
Note: Approval is granted by your UCA sponsor. After entering the information above in the form, an e-mail will be sent to your sponsor and once approved you will have access to UCA's wireless.